Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Health benefits of swimming include obesity, muscle strength, stress, back pain, pregnancy and breast cancer. We swim in a pool or dive into the open sea, we all love being in the water. Swimming is an exhilarating experience in itself. There are many health benefits attached to this unique exercise. Swimming does wonders for your body and mind. Swimming helps you work on your whole body, improve muscle strength and cardiovascular strength of the human body. Body becomes a source of oxygen up through the pool.
Health benefits of swimming with fun, relaxation and fun together. It is very beneficial for our body mechanism. In summer, it helps in the game against the body heat and rejuvenated. It could be done to develop your strength and energy like no other exercise. According to the University of Extremadura, Spain, swimming in warm water can relieve the pain of the body.
Benefits: The health benefits of swimming are numerous. Today, people find this form of aerobic exercise is fun and enjoyable, that people are increasingly involved in water sports. Consider some of the health benefits of swimming:
* Obesity: Swimming is extremely beneficial exercise for reducing obesity. Swimming is known to burn excess calories in our body. You can lose up to 800 to 900 calories in just an hour of swimming. Many individuals take up swimming to stay fit and lean.
* Muscular Strength: Those who swim regularly have a strong heart and good muscle stamina. It may also heal injured muscles in our body.
* Stress: This aerobic work out can make you relaxed and enhances your energy levels. You can find yourself free from stress and worries after a good swimming session.
* Back Pain: As swimming does not strain the connective tissues, it is a good sport for physically challenged people. Swimming can also give relief to individuals suffering from leg and lower back pain.
* Pregnancy: Swimming strengthens abdominal and shoulder muscles. It is thus very useful form of exercise for pregnant ladies. Thus, water workout relieves joint pains and other discomforts connected with pregnancy. The study conducted by Melpomene Institute of Minneapolis has confirmed that pregnant women become less prone to miscarriages by following swimming sessions.
* Breast Cancer: Medical experts suggest swimming exercise for all post-surgical patients of breast cancer, to toughen the weakened muscles. But, it is advisable for all breast cancer patients to consult a physician before taking up swimming.
Fatt Loss Secret!
People are nevertheless getting FATTER and FATTER and LESS and LESS healthy!!
The Reason You Can't Lose Weight has Nothing to Do With Your Will-Power
Lose Fat and Gain Muscle
with Turbulence Training
You Have to Do Cardio in the Fat Burning Zone!
You Can’t Lose Fat and Gain Muscle at the Same Time
WEIGHT LOSS AND DIET PLAN
Stop Dieting and Start Living!
Weight Loss EASY!